The ISACA – South Florida today announces that Zscaler has been selected as Platinum Sponsors for the upcoming WOW Event! scheduled for February 26th at FIU Koven Center in Miami Florida.
Our 9th annual event is the premier South Florida conference of the year that brings technology, audit, control and security professionals together with leading technology industry speakers for an informative and educational event. Theme: Cloud Security 8 CPEs are available for this event This CPE packed event will have 7 modules ranging from Cloud Security Threat Intelligence to Insurance Risk Model for Cloud Infrastructure. Our selected speakers come from a wide variety of industries such as Security Monitoring, Cyber Defense, auditing and Digital Forensics.
This year’s speakers include:
- Manju Mude, CISO at Splunk – Topic: Data Privacy, Compliance and controls in the Cloud.
- Lance James- Chief Scientist at Flashpoint, Cyber Intelligence Advisor – Topic: Designing security for the cloud.
- Dr. Chase Cunningham – Director Cyber Threat Research and Innovation at Armor – Topic: Cloud security threat intelligence.
- John Christly – Cybersecurity Evangelist and CISO at Nova Southeastern University – Topic: Challenges and benefits of Digital Forensic in the Cloud.
- Randy Armknecht & Matt Farrar – Information Security Professional – Protiviti – Risk & Business Consulting – Topic: Auditing data in the cloud.
- Tony Ucedavelez – CEO at VerSprite Security – Topic: Cloud Security Risk Metrics.