The ISACA South Florida Chapter is seeking nominations for qualified candidates who are interested in serving as a Board member for??2018-2020 calendar year. Serving in a Chapter leadership capacity is a rewarding experience and provides you with a number of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Participation allows you to expand your professional network in South Florida IT audit, security, governance, and risk areas.
- Participation allows you to??help set the direction??for a 900+ member??ISACA Chapter and gain professional visibility and credibility.
- Participation allows you to obtain quality training at a reduced rate (chapter volunteers receive a discount on all Chapter-related??training events).
- Allows you to contribute up to 20 CPE credits per year to your continuing professional education requirements.
- Allows you to mentor others as the enter the Security, Risk and Audit profession
- Allows you to network with others within your field.
The Nominations committee is looking for leaders??who are passionate and committed to serving our membership by embracing the challenge of student and corporate outreach??and growing our chapter to new membership levels while providing a new level of value-add for current members.
Officer Level Positions:
Please note that the following four positions are elected for a term of two years (2018-2020).
Director Level Positions:
Please note that the following??eleven??positions are elected for a term of??one year (2018-2019).
Director of Academic Relations
Director of Certifications
Director of Communications
Director of Corporate Relations Director of IT Governance/CobIT
Director at Large Director of Marketing Director of Membership
Director of Programming
Director of Research (Board appointed) Director of Volunteer Activities
CSX Liaison (Board Appointed)
Government and Regulatory Advocacy (GRA) Coordinator (Board appointed)
Detailed requirements for each position can be found on the Chapter bylaws Article V and VI?? ISACA South Florida Bylaws
Nomination forms:??ISACA South Florida Nomination Form
Individuals must be in good standing with the Chapter and??can self-nominate for up to three positions.
Interested candidates should submit a completed nomination form on or before Friday, Apr 11,??2016??and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org??
Elections will be held Apr 1st ?????April 30th 2018. Electronic ballots will be sent out following close of the nominations process.